Our history

1926: Two Finnish sheet metal workers and one tinsmith established the company Oksanen&Kumpp. Oy. (Oksanen&Co. Ltd.) in Helsinki and began manufacturing, e.g., water coolers for T-model Fords.

1974: The production line was moved to Suolahti.

1980-1990: The company was renamed Blackstone Finland Oy. Seppo Halmet was hired and, later, appointed as CEO.

1992: CEO Halmet bought the factory. The company was renamed Suomen Jäähdytintehdas Oy (Finnish Radiator Manufacturing Company), and it has been a family business ever since.

CuproBraze production line

2006: The company launched a CuproBraze production line.

2009-2010: The company entered the international market and changed its name to Finnradiator, which was previously an auxiliary business name.

2011: Operations expanded to Poland, and the company reinforced its management with experts in international business.